zondag 8 mei 2022

Pink Gem Designs - guest designer / Sending birthday wishes

Very happy to be guest designing for Pink Gem Designs with this lovely "Swinging Ella". You can find her for free in the facebook group if you join us and play along in our challenge over there.

I have been playing around with it together with some design paper from digi doodle studios which fitted perfect to my chosen colours for this sweet Ella.


The base is kraft cardstock 15x15 cm. On top several designs from the DDS paperpack It's my party. "Swinging Ella" has been coloured with Derwent Procolour and I have put some memento dandelion on the edges which I rounded with my corner punch. As top of the swing I have put a little DP which looks like  a piece of wood.

Thanks Pink Gem Designs, this was fun to play with.

Helen

Met dit kaartje doe ik graag mee bij:


1 opmerking:

Valérie zei

Adorable elephant:) I love cute animals and your card is adorable. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday! Stay safe and keep crafting! xx