zaterdag 1 juli 2023

Sweet November Christmas in July Extravaganza


Hi All, welcome to the Sweet November Christmas in July Card Making Extravaganza. I was invited to be guest designing for this fun weekend. 
Thank you ladies for having me.


My card is part of the Game 2 badge.
Good luck with finding the answer!

Now over to my card:


The base is made with brown cardstock and a card-art from Dutch Doobadoo.
The background papers and X-mas letters is from Marianne Design. The letter dies and branches are from Craft Emotions. For my image I have used the North Pole Friends Background Builder Set  and little cutie Puddin. I have coloured with Derwent coloursoft and fuzzy cut around my image to fit it on my card.

Wishing you a fun weekend over at the Sweet November friends FB-page.


 

Geen opmerkingen: